Lbinary Broker Review
LBinary is an online binary options broker that has a really simple interface, without many pictures or any other suggestive images. It has several peculiar characteristics that have not been observed in other sites’ cases. Features a 85% payout and the minimum amount to be traded is 25 GBP.
Interface and Design
A really simple, steril, all white, blue, black palette is used to contribute to the casual design of the site. It has only five site categories: Trading Platform, Information, Market Reviews, Services and Company, each of them having several sub-categories. The trading buttons are blue and orange, opposed to the usual green-red combination, thing that kind of changes the visual convention that green is positive and red negative. The asset’s fluctuating level is also wrote in orange/blue so is harder to be spotted than in other sites’ cases where the trading buttons are white with only a colored triangle. The How to trade box on the right side is mostly filled with text, it does not have any visual particularities to differentiate it from the rest of the content. And, in general, most of the site’s visual elements blend and are easily lost due to the fact that they do not have a particular design, are not delimited in any way from one another.
Usability and Friendliness
Having a dull design it is hard to guide yourself through all the categories found on the site and that’s why if you want to find the asset list, an important feature for each and every binary options broker, you will have to check for it in the Information tab. A feature that is pretty useful is the Daily Marketing News sub-category, where you can watch live the stock news, you can check the daily market review and have a look at the economic calendar. These are some good features that are helpful both for new traders and experienced ones. The fact that the money amount you can trade is displayed in GBP is not such a user friendly characteristic, well not for non-British citizens at least. Anyway, LBinary also offers the possibility to trade two or multiple assets at the same time.
- It features a Daily Marketing News category where you can watch live the lastest brokerage information.
- LBinary has a Glossary where the most popular broker terms are explained. Very useful for beginners.
- It features mobile applications both for iOS and Android.
- The site can be displayed in English, Spanish, Russian, German, French and Italian.
- It has a dull design, with similar colors that can hardly be differentiated when trying to see which button is which.
- The How to trade tutorial box is mostly text, no engaging visual elements to attract the attention in that particular direction.
- HThe site’s categories are few and have sub-categories that include all kinds of information in a pretty disorganised way.
- The currency used to trade is displayed in GBP. Unusual for non-British customers.
- The trading buttons have a different color than in the majority of sites’ cases. Here they are blue and orange. The visual convention of good/bad being broken in this way.
LBinary is a usual binary options trading website, that has a not so spectacular interface and is not highly user friendly. It features pale colors, has blocks of text and not many visual elements to create that modern design that some of the sites have. The good thing is that is has that Glossary that explains the terms used in stock trading, it can come really in handy for a beginner in the domain. Also the live marketing news are a plus. But the overall idea is that it is not such an attractive binary options broker website. It doesn’t have the incentive to make you stay and trade because of its not so appealing design and because the the site’s categories seem to have been put together without any ergonomic thinking.
- Design: 3.5
- Usability: 3.75
- Reliability: 4
- Payout rate: 4.9
- Overall impression: 3.5
- Total: 3.93 out of 5
LBinary is a binary options online broker that has a user friendly interface and is simple to place trends on it. To find out more about all its characteristics, check this video review out! Review: