RBoptions Broker Review
RBoptions presents itself as a highly reliable and professional binary options trading website. It offers a payout of up to 88% so a remarkably high percentage compared to other similar sites. Based in London, consists of a team of senior brokers, regional desk managers and a head of training.
Interface and Design
With a professional looking interface, RBoptions features six site categories, excluding the Create Account button that has a different design. The categories are: Trade, Accounts, Banking, Education, Market and Contact. Regarding the colors used for the site, they chose black, white and golden, which combined give the sensation of a luxurious website, built with a great investment. The trading buttons are green and red as in the case of the other similar binary options trading sites, nothing special here.
Usability and Friendliness
There are two trading boxes thus the user can place two concomitant trades for two different currencies, commodities or stocks. On the other hand a tutorial also known as How to trade box can be found only in the Education site category and not on the right side of the side as we are used from other websites. For a new user this can be a bit discouraging. The assets index can be found in the Market category but even though it does not have a dedicated slot on the site, once arrived here you can find a brief description for every asset. The Chat with a live broker option is featured on the right side along with the option for using RBoptions on mobile platforms. Also in the footer section of the site the site’s categories are doubled making this is a redundant feature that could have been replaced with a How to trade box.
- It has a high payout rate of 88%
- The interface looks professional and elegant.
- It features mobile devices applications for Android.
- Offers support for citizens of the US and Canada as well.
- It features two or multiple trading boxes for a better usability and a quicker trading operation.
- RBoptions does not have a How to trade box visible, on the landing page of their site.
- There is no mobile application for the iOS so the iPhone and iPad users cannot use the site on their mobile devices.
- The site’s categories are doubled in the footer and that space could have been used for something else.
- The site categories are redundant and their design is not optimized: the fonts are too small, they feature information that repeats itself.
- The About us category is in fact posted in brief in the bottom of the page, really hard to find and read.
- They are not very user friendly with the beginners, since they lack a how to trade proper tutorial.
- Their asset list is hidden in the Market section, not user friendly again.
RBoptions is a site that looks stylish and expensive but is not so user friendly for the new clients that want to learn how to use binary options. Even though it has two trading boxes that can be used simultaneously, it lacks a tutorial on the main page. Also the assets list has to be digged out in the Market site catgeory. This binary options trading site ranks high with its 88% payout rate. The fact that you can trade sums starting with 5 dollars is another good thing, even more for a new user who does not want to lose all of his money because doesn’t know just yet how to trade. As a conclusion, RBoptions is one of the binary options trading websites that has almost all the good features that should characterize such a platform. At first it might look scary for a beginner who wants to trade for the first time, but by taking a few moments to search through its categories things will become more clear.
- Design: 4.5
- Usability: 4
- Reliability: 4.25
- Payout rate: 5
- Overall impression: 4.25
- Total: 4.40 out of 5
RBoptions is a binary options trading website that is formed from a team of British professionals. If you want to see how to trade on its platform, check out our video! Review: